|Heya! nice temmie cha'! hah well I hope you like what you see also this one on the top is LuraNight my main OC :3 thanks bye bye|
its nice to meet you! Well lets get to know each other better shall we? Me first!
I'm a young artist who still needs to learn the ropes but I'm getting there. My main style is with ponies but I'm trying to distance myself away from that style right now. I take art classes and will most likely be posting what I make. I'm always happy to do peoples OCs! I'm always cheerful but I do get confused sometimes so I'll try to stay positive.
Well cant wait to make lots of new friends
Help Needed - Spread ThisCLICK HERE TO HELP ANIMALS GET FOOD
"When you click, we display ads from our site sponsors. 100% of the money from these advertisers goes to our charity partners, who fund programs to provide food and care for rescued animals. Our store gives a portion of every purchase to our charity partners. Whether people, pets, or the environment we all share, each of the GreaterGood's sites provides simple yet effective ways to address urgent and specific needs across a spectrum of causes."
CLICK HERE TO HELP TWO ABANDONED KITTENS
"The kittens will be 8 weeks old ver
1 Month Core Membership / Points Raffle - Open
You can now choose between win one month subscription or points!
A lot of people would love to get a Core Membership or some points, but don't have the money. So why not make another raffle (and try again to spread the journal Help Needed)? You can choose between 1 Month of subscription (Core Membership) and 400 points.
- You must be active on this site, meaning that you post deviations or comment often.
- Share the journal "Help Needed" and this journal in a journal or poll only. You must share both journals in one journal/poll.
- Comment below with a link of your journal/poll. Feel free to ask any questions.
- One entry per person, please only comment once and don't use multiple accounts! You'll be disqualified if you do.
- I will reply to your comment to tell you if you did everything right, and at the end of the raffle, I will draw one random number using